.NET Developers - 3
Scalan Labs is looking for a highly skilled and motivated C# Asp.Net developer to join the development team in Kochi. The day to day role will be executing ongoing improvements and functionality on new and existing Umbraco projects.
This is a really interesting role for the right candidate who will be responsible for extending Umbraco’s functionality continuous improvement on the platform, along with innovation workshops and future improvement planning for the platform.
Role & Requirements
- Establish a clear, consistent technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Research, recommend, design and develop systems and application architecture.
- Tailor communication and convey complex ideas in a concise manner to a diverse set of audiences and venues.
- Craft guidance that helps delivery teams identify quality risk factors around security and compliance.
- Provide tools that enable development teams to rapidly build and deploy software that is consistent with the broader architectural vision.
- Promote the company’s technology brand through creative thinking, and constantly raising the bar of what’s possible.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Working on a collaborative, agile team building a world-class Marketing platform based on Umbraco CMS
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of designing and developing Ecommerce websites.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design patterns.
- Understanding quality UI/UX and collaborates with design team to innovate and evolve UX.
Skills & Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 5 years Extensive experience of IT Web and/or Mobile Applications experience.
- Minimum 2 years Umbraco CMS development experience
- Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
- Knowledge of Java and OO concepts.
- Working Knowledge on twig, vue.js, Razor
- Familiarity with tools teamcity, octopus
- Expert knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Experience deploying applications in cloud-based platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Conversion Rate Optimization
B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA, MCA
Senior Software Engineer Position(1) – 5 Years
Software Engineer Position(2) -2-3 Years
Rush your resumes with appropriate subject line to [email protected]
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|React JS Developers (2)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||August 17, 2021|
|Angular JS (5)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||August 6, 2021|
|React Native (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 25, 2021|
|iOS Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 12, 2021|
|Accounts Executive (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Finance||May 21, 2021|
|Business Analyst (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Business Analysis||May 20, 2021|
|.NET Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||May 3, 2021|