Angular JS - 5
Scalan Labs is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Angular JS developers to join the development team in Kochi. The day to day role will be executing ongoing improvements and functionality on new and existing mobile projects.
This is a really interesting role for the right candidate who will be responsible for extending RN framework functionality continuous improvement on the platform, along with innovation workshops and future improvement planning for the platform.
Role & Requirements
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing individual contribution for robust and easy to use User Interface
- Responsible for performance optimization, establishing navigation patterns and rapid prototyping when necessary
- Continuously maintaining the template engine.
Requirements, Desired Skills and Experience
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular+framework must.
- Understanding MVVM concepts
- Experience WebUIdesign patterns,material components and experience modular approach of designing in UI.
- Ability to analyze new UI requirements and ability to provide feedback to designers.
- Able to troubleshoot common problems
- Know how to optimize speed and performance of websites
Opportunities for the right candidate:
- Building award-winning UI from world class designers
- Ability to implement new ideas from material components,new navigational patterns and newer ideas
- Work with a well-knit team, almost like one’s family
- Performance based career progress and high visibility with management and founders
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|React JS Developers (2)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||November 15, 2021|
|Angular JS (5)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||September 6, 2021|
|.NET Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||August 3, 2021|
|React Native (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 25, 2021|
|iOS Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 12, 2021|
|Accounts Executive (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Finance||May 21, 2021|
|Business Analyst (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Business Analysis||May 20, 2021|