Accounts Executive - Junior Level
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside software engineering team and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, creating wireframes and writing detailed functional & non-functional requirements. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Role & Requirements
- Perform day-to-day management of financial accounts.
- Apply accounting principles to analyze financial information.
- Maintain statements including purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement etc
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
- Ensure financial transactions are performed in compliance with company policies.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Manage book-keeping and financial systems.
- Coordinate internal audit process with Auditors.
- Analyze financial information to prepare weekly, monthly and annual financial reports.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|React JS Developers (2)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||August 17, 2021|
|Angular JS (5)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||August 6, 2021|
|React Native (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 25, 2021|
|iOS Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 12, 2021|
|Accounts Executive (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Finance||May 21, 2021|
|Business Analyst (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Business Analysis||May 20, 2021|
|.NET Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||May 3, 2021|